Dienstag, 11. Februar 2014

We all live in a yellow submarine...


 This is a photo I made in Ibiza, many, many years ago. The other ones at/in the pool are new and from our holidays in Mallorca. But if I´m honest, I like Ibiza still much more, well it was like my second home. Mallorca has beautiful places, too but my heart belongs to Ibiza...forever...It´s really sad I don´t go there anymore, maybe someday I will again but I heard that all changed there and not for good. It started to get SHIT when David Guetta appeared with his fucking one sound synthy. Fucking idiot, destroyed real Techno like Sven Väth who still makes good partys in Amnesia every monday but it´s all not the same as it was. I watched the island change like this 3 years ago and I don´t want to see it now. With all this stupid, agressive idiots, no plan of good music, fighting during a party, wearing their fucking sunglasses at night and not at the morning after. Assholes!!! Sorry...


 Well this was Mallorca, beautiful place to chill of course but not the "family"... This pic is very bad, sorry for that ^^ I wait for the spring to arrive, can´t see this "winter" or whatever it is anymore. Even if I´m happy that there is no snow, I don´t like snow. I can´t wait for the sun coming out and wearing my lovely sumerdresses again and my Hippie-leatherjacket and so on...




 I don´t have the tie to write a lot now, cause Artur is still here and gets angry if I sit on the PC all the time. Later he goes to work anyway and I can write more. Here two more poolpics of Mallorca ;)



But I really love this kind of pools you think it goes directly into the sea. Wonderful!!!! Until later ;)

Julie



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen